American Trust Bank's text banking offers customers a fast option to receive their account information.
Since this is text based, there is no need to download an app and virtually any cell phone is compatible with this service.
- Easy as sending a text message
- Any mobile phone with text/SMS service is able to use text banking
- Receive account details including current balance and transaction history
The following text messages can be used when working with American Trust Bank's text banking service
- Help: Returns command references
- Bal: Returns balance for all enrolled accounts
- Bal <account short name>: Returns balance for specified account. The account short name is pre-defined when performing the setup steps for mobile text.
To enroll into text banking, log into your internet banking account and select the Mobile/Text settings. From there, follow the instructions to start using text banking.
The following slide presentation shows step-by-step instructions on enrolling and using the text banking service