Freedom Banking Mobile App
Imagine being able to handle all of your bank accounts via your Smartphone. With Freedom Banking, American Trust Bank's Mobile App, you can do just that.
To use Freedom Banking Mobile App, customers must be enrolled in American Trust Bank's Internet Banking Service. If you are a customer and are already enrolled in Internet Banking, then just follow these two easy steps:
- Log into Internet Banking and select the Mobile/Text Settings from the Options section. This will allow you to enable your Smartphone and to allow access to any of your American Trust Bank accounts.
- Download the free mobile app from Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone).
Deposit Checks Anytime, Anywhere
Picture this: Instead of driving to the bank to deposit your check, you can now use your Smartphone. No waiting in traffic and no need to wait in line. Just snap a picture of your check and send it to the Bank.
With the Mobile Deposit option with our Freedom Banking mobile app, you can do just that.
Best of all, it is FREE for eligible American Trust Bank customers!
Fast, safe and convenient. Just another way American Trust Bank does Right By You!
Mobile Deposit Enrollment
If you are already have an American Trust Bank checking account, follow these easy steps to get started. If you are not already an American Trust Bank customer, please give us a call at (865) 824-5700 or visit any of our locations in Knoxville, LaFollette, or Lenoir City.
- Download the app using iPhone App Store or Google Play.
- Fill out the Remote Deposit Anywhere application.
- You will receive verification from American Trust Bank regarding access to the mobile deposit function.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Please fill free to view our Frequently Asked Questions page or call (865) 824-5700
- By Phone: Dial (865) 824-5700 Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
The following slide presentation shows step-by-step how to use the mobile deposit function of the Freedom Banking mobile app.