American Trust Bank's electronic banking options range from the most convenient ATM cards in Tennessee to Free Mobile Apps. To learn more about our electronic banking services, click on any of the options listed below:
- Debit/ATM Cards
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Statements
- Freedom Banking: Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Wire Transfers
Debit/ATM Cards: With your American Trust Card, make cash withdrawals and balance inquiries at any ATM worldwide.
- No fee for ATM/Debit Card Transactions worldwide.
- Loan payments and deposits may be made at the LaFollette, Lenoir City, and Homberg Drive ATMs
Direct Deposit: Direct deposit is safe, simple, and smart.
- With the convenience of direct deposit you can have immediate access to your money by having your payroll or social security checks deposited directly into your account.
- Eliminate trips to the bank to cash your paycheck.
Electronic Statements: Go Green with American Trust Bank eStatements! Learn more about eStatements.
Mobile Banking Apps: Freedom Banking and Remote Deposit Anywhere: We think you should be able to check your account balances, transfer funds, view your transaction history and even pay your bill whenever and where you want. Now you can do just that with our new mobile services, Freedom Banking and Remote Deposit Anywhere. Learn more about our mobile banking apps.
- Supports all account types including checking, certificates of deposit (CDs), money markets, loans and lines of credit.
- Allows customers to view balances and transaction history, transfer funds, set up payments and pay bills.
- Sends SMS text messages as confirmation of processed payments.
- Displays event, balance, item and personal alerts.
- Secured through the industry's highest standards, including multifactor authentication.
- Request account information via SMS text messaging.
- iPhone® and Android™ apps are available.
- Allows customers to deposit checks into their account(s) by using their Smartphone.
Internet Banking: With Internet Banking from American Trust Bank, you can conduct your financial transactions on our secure website while enjoying 24/7 access to all of your accounts in one place. It's a fast, easy and paperless way to keep track of your money. Learn more about our Internet Banking service.
- Access to your account information is free and you can make transfers, send us questions, review past account history and statements.
- Our Internet Banking Bill Pay system is an easy way for you to pay all your bills from one secure website. No more handwritten checks, envelops or stamps.
- In addition to banking on a secure website, you'll also be able to review your account activity as frequently as you would like rather than waiting on a paper statement.
In Touch Voice Response Telephone Banking: Available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenient - Make loan payments, transfer funds from different bank accounts and verify deposits all with one phone call.
- Fast - Making one phone call can complete transactions.
- It's Safe - Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) assures you of security
- Dial 1-866-703-7880 and follow the prompts to set up your access, including selecting your PIN.
- Make sure to use In Touch at least once every 180 days. For security purposes, if you do not use it at least once every 180 days, your account will become inactive and you will need to call the bank to reactivate.
Funds may be sent or received from almost any part of the world by wire transfer.