HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
For a limited time, our customers can take advantage of a limited time low rate of 3.50% APR1. In addition to a great rate, here are other benefits of having a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) with American Trust Bank:
- Money can be used on anything you need
- Funds are available all at once or in increments
- Interest may be tax-deductible 2
- Funds can be accessed at any American Trust Bank locations in Knoxville, LaFollette or Lenoir City; through Online Banking or with Equichecks
- American Trust Bank pays all closing cost on lines between $20,000 and $150,000 3
- Annual fee can be waived by having or opening a personal checking account with American Trust Bank
Use our convenient calculators to determine your payments, how much to borrow and more.
Interested in a New Home Equity Line of Credit?
1. All lines of credit are subject to credit and collateral approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) can vary monthly based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal (the “index”). As of March 15, 2016, the Prime Rate is 3.50%. Your APR can never exceed 18%. This is an interest only line with a Draw Period of 10 years. All lines may be subject to a $50 annual fee.
2. Consult a tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.
3. Closing costs are estimated to range between $150 and $2,000. If you terminate your line within 36 months from account opening for reasons other than refinance with American Trust, the closing cost paid by American Trust will be charged back to your line.
Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Other Requirements: To obtain a line you must provide an enforceable security interest in your primary residence.