HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
why get a home equity line of credit (heloc)?
Let the equity of your home work for you. With a HELOC, you can borrow the money you need to make home improvements or purchase any other items. Plus you may be eligible to receive tax-deductible incentives 1.
home equity line of credit (heloc) benefits
Here are just a few benefits of having a HELOC
- Money can be used on anything you need
- Funds are available all at once or in increments
- Interest may be tax-deductible
- Funds can be accessed at any American Trust Bank locations in Knoxville, LaFollette or Lenoir City; through Online Banking or with Equichecks
- American Trust Bank pays all closing cost on lines between $20,000 and $150,000 2
- Annual fee can be waived by having or opening a personal checking account with American Trust Bank
Use our convenient calculators to determine your payments, how much to borrow and more.
interested in a new home equity line of credit?
1. Consult a tax advisor regarding interest deductibility.
2. Closing costs are estimated to range between $150 and $2,000. If you terminate your line within 36 months from account opening for reasons other than refinance with American Trust, the closing cost paid by American Trust will be charged back to your line.
Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Other Requirements: To obtain a line you must provide an enforceable security interest in your primary residence. Property insurance is required and flood insurance where necessary.