Select from the list below to learn more about our business and commercial loans.
- Equipment Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
What our Customers Say
For over a decade, Bart Howell has depended on American Trust Bank. Bart knows that building a business takes the right partner. In fact, when he was ready to acquire other insurance agencies, Bart turned to American Trust Bank to help provide financing and advice with his acquisitions.
"As a local business owner, it's great to work with a bank that makes local and quick decisions. Plus, everyone has a friendly attitude."
To hear more about what Bart has to say about American Trust Bank, click on the video link.
Having the right equipment to run your business is essential. Whatever equipment your company needs, American Trust Bank's equipment financing provides a cost effective way to help your business succeed. Some equipment financing we have provided for our customers includes:
- Company vehicles
- Computers and information technology tools
- Construction equipment and machinery
- Industiral machines
- Medical equipment
- Office furniture
When you need cash quickly for a short period, a line of credit is oftern the best way to borrow. Since you're pre-authorized to borrow up to a specific amount, you can access funds quickly and avoid getting credit approval each time you borrow.
- Check-writing access is available
- Monthly billing, with interest accuring only on outstanding balances
- Money can be used for a variety of expenses
- Secured and Unsecured options are available
American Trust Bank offers a wide variety of personal credit cards. To learn more, or apply for a card, click here.
If you are already a credit card customer and want to view your credit card account, click here.
We offer our business customers a full range of financing solutions and can help you with:
- Non Owner Occupied
- Construction and Speculative Financing
Business owners can use our Real Estate Lonas to construct, purchase or refinance business property; or expand/remodel existing facilities.
- Provides a one-time lump sum for real estate purchases
- For real estate constructions, funds are disbursed throughout construction schedule
- First and second mortgages available on owner occupied real estate
*The advertised interest rate is based on a secured business loan in which the interest rate is fixed for a period of five years, the balance is due and payable at the end of five years. Payments can be amortized based on a period other than five years. The interest rate may be higher based on overall creditworthiness and collateral type and value. Loans are subject to credit and collateral approval. Other restrictions may apply. The advertised rate and terms are subject to change without notice.